Driven by passion projects that elevate mission-based companies, academics, and nonprofits to bring your ideas to fruition.
With a background of over 18 years working for and within non-profits and small businesses in various positions—including Publication Designer, Interior Book Designer, Editor, Annual Fund Coordinator, and Membership Associate—I am able to apply my knowledge and experience and translate your organizations ideas into online web spaces and print materials to fulfill your organization’s design need.
Design Services include:
- interior book design
- conference programs
- business cards
- event banners
- sticker and label design
- other marketing and communication pieces
Additional Design Services for Non-Profit Organizations include:
- Campaign package design for fundraising
- Content writing for fundraising appeals
- Membership incentive and promotional material design including tote bags, mugs, t-shirt design and other giveaways
- Event programs and invitation design
- Newsletter design
Tulip Tree can further assist your business with the production and maintenance of e-newsletters and business blogs, including developing the look, creating digital images and writing copy.
(The Portfolio has been moved, you will be taken to a new site to see the updated portfolio)